Saturday 16 February 2013

My Problem Whit ART

Hey everyone
Well i have start this blog to basically talk about every form of art out there that i have passion about, and share what i have in my mind about them, and see what others think about them.

The reason im doing this, is because i have multiple passions and im not specified to one, AND THATS BAD. Im trying to have all the things together.
Im currently studying Diploma in Multimedia in Malaysia , im aiming for the game industry, BUT as im going further and im being exposed to more possibilities , I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING AND LEARN EVERYTHING. this matter always ends with : me sitting in front of my computer and havent gave my 100% to anything but i have gave 5% to 20 things.

So hopefully by sharing my ideas i can get on the right track and become the best at what i can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment